Healthy Home Indoor Air Quality Products
Lennox PureAir Healthy Climate Air Purification System
PureAir™ system attacks all three classes of contaminants, providing a healthier home environment. PureAir cleans air better than any single system on the market.
Particles: Small breathable particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander.
Bioaerosols and microorganisms: Viruses (including COVID-19), dust mites, bacteria, mold spores, and fungi.
Odors and chemical vapors: Pet odors, cooking smells, cleaning supplies and paints.
- Exceeds hospital intensive care/operating room level filtration
- Attacks all three classes of contaminants, providing a healthier home environment
- Particles: small breathable particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander
- Bioaerosols and microorganisms: cold, flu, covid-19 viruses, dust mites, bacteria, mold spores, and fungi
- Odors and chemical vapors: pet odors, cooking smells, cleaning supplies and paints
- Eliminates dust, pollen, bacteria, and viruses to help you breathe easier
- Removes 99.9% of all pollen, mold spores, dust mites, and pet dander
- Removes 99.9% of particles absorbed by the lungs, including infectious bacteria & smoke down to 0.3 micron
- Removes over 90% of bioaerosols including airborne viruses such as MERSA, flu and cold viruses down to 0.01 micron
- No ozone emissions, a known lung irritant
- Reduces and destroys ozone
AprilAire Advanced Filtration Air
Merv 11 – Merv 16
The AprilAire Advanced Filtration Air Cleaner is a whole-home air cleaner that keeps every room in your home clean and comfortable. It is installed into your central heating and cooling system by our home comfort specialist.
Includes Clean Coil Guarantee:
Aprilaire Air Purifiers are so effective at removing particles and contaminants that should your new indoor air conditioning coil require professional cleaning in the next 10 years, Aprilaire will pay $100 toward the cost of having the coil cleaned.
- Helps prevent dust build-up
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Produces no ozone because it has no moving parts
- Requires maintenance just once a year
- Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
Merv 13-2000 Series:
- Provides more than 10 times the filtering media used in standard 1″ furnace filters
- Traps 98% of pollen and mold spores
- Permanently captures at least 97% of bacteria and fungi
- Traps 96% of pet dander and respirable dust
- Traps <75% of tobacco smoke and smog
iWave-R is the first product of it’s kind – self-cleaning with no maintenance using a needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As air passes by this product located in the ductwork, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
Benefits and features of the iWave-R:
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needlepoint bi-polar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
Not sure which solution suits your family’s needs best?
Let CABS Heating & Air Conditioning test the indoor quality of your home’s air with Air Advice Testing!
A 30 minute comprehensive monitoring test producing a full-color report. These action-oriented reports tell you what was measured, why it was measured (why it is a concern), what was found, and, in the event of a health, safety or comfort concern & what product solutions are appropriate. For each IAQ parameter, the report highlights results in red/yellow/green to clearly indicate areas of concern. Every home & family are unique, this allows a custom path to your home’s clean air based on your family’s needs & home’s building materials/design.
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Relative Humidity
Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)
Missing the fresh air outside but don’t want to let those harmful particles & allergens inside your clean home?
The HRV draws out warm stale air from the home, and expels it outside, while transferring its heat to cool fresh air that it warms and brings inside. This allows for outside fresh air to be brought inside the home while still being filtered through your heating & air system.